Thursday, October 4, 2018

My Favourite Media

#1
Social media has become a daily habit for almost every single teenager and even some adults, which is why it has to be in my top 3 favourite types of media. 

Personally, Snapchat & Instagram are go to social media platforms as they both allow you to engage with your friends on a new level. Snapchat for instance has become my go messaging app, whether that's just normal texts or picture snaps. Not only that but it allows you to create your own personalised emoji, also known as 'Bitmoji', which is a tiny feature, but funnily enough actually makes the experience of Snapchat a whole lot better.  

As for Instagram, it allows me to create a feed of photos to show to all my followers. I do not personally know all my followers, however Instagram has a feature where you can manage more than one account at the same time. Which is why I have two accounts, one to post more professional looking photos, and one to post funny moments or memes for all my close friends to see. 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


#2
Now, when i'm not on Snapchat or Instagram you'll usually find me watching Netflix. Netflix is a streaming application/website which offers thousands of movies and shows to millions of users worldwide. 




When I first got into Netflix, I started watching gang-related movies like Straight Outta Compton, Menace II Society 2 etc. Then I began binge watching series such as Grimm, Teen Wolf, Shameless (US Version obviously) and just recently I finished Season 4 of Gotham which I have to say has been one of the best shows I've seen to date. 



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

#3
Finally, Spotify is in my top 3 favourite media as I listen to music literally every single day. On the way to school, during school, even when I go to sleep. However, Spotify offers more then just listening to music. It creates daily mixes suited to your taste, notifies you if a artist you listen to is playing at concert nearby and allows you to create and customise your playlists.



My favourite genre of music has to be Rap, with my favourite artists being 6ix9ine, Lil Uzi Vert Travis Scott and Kanye West just to name a few.





No comments:

Post a Comment